HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE (1 Position)
PJ21 Commercial Centre, Petaling Jaya
- Provides full spectrum of HR functions including manpower sourcing, compensation & benefits as well as payroll administration.
- Coordinate documentation and administration of recruitment, confirmation, extension/termination, resignations, transfer and other movements of staff and ensure relevant forms are completed timely.
- To assist in performance and compensation management, e.g. performance appraisal, annual salary review and bonus.
- To assist in coordinating the Orientation Programme and briefing for new recruits.
- Manage monthly payroll including monthly salary, increment, statutory deductions, payments matter, monthly payroll reports and overtime.
- Review company insurance including staff coverage, claims submission, renewal and verifying insurance bills.
- Planning and sourcing for manpower solutions, including identifying, selecting and hiring of candidates.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Business Studies / Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in HR matter.
- Able to communicate well with all levels of people.
- Highly reliable and high degree of discretion, ownership and commitment.